Sunday, May 29, 2011

Catching Up

Soooo sorry I died for a bit there. I forgot I'm "manager of the blog." Here's what we've been doing since I last posted in February!



In April Jenn had her first horse show in Athens, TX. She competed in Showmanship, Western & English Pattern & Western Trail. She did great and left with one first place ribbon, three third place, three fourth place, and one fifth place ribbon.










Later in April, we had our Easter festivities. As usual, we dyed eggs!













Except, Beth decided to be a freak and balance a spoon on her nose....so naturally, being the photgrapher I am, I took a picture of it. Weird face and all.










Jenn couldn't have been happier when May 13th rolled around. She dressed up all pretty for school that day and got presents that evening. We ended up going to the Stockyards and watching a rodeo that night and we had her birthday dinner at Giovanni's Italian Restaurant on Saturday.

























On the 22nd I attended my Color Guard Banquet. The picture below is my best buddy Meg McDonald and I. It was an exciting night filled with mistakenly eaten horse radish, green sky storms and a hilarious senior video.

















0 comments: